Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sorting Through...


March 26

            Today I spent a couple of hours sorting through all the volunteers and some of their paperwork. After all my assignment this semester is to make a list of the paperwork each one has to see what still needs to be collected from them. This is a bit tedious and boring. I would much rather continue reading over some transcripts or listening to some interview audio.

            I have to decide how I want to organize this assignment in order for it to be comprehensible and easy to follow. I try a couple of different formats before deciding to just list each name and list the documentation that is attached to each. I begin going through each organization and writing down the volunteers listed. The computer I was using was having some issues and it took an inordinate amount of time to open each file. I gave up after about 90 minutes having only gone through three organizations. This was a frustrating obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment