Sunday, April 27, 2014

Just a little more work


April 1

            I’m back at it again. I did manage to find a couple of hours of quiet time in between all my other duties to finish my list of volunteers and list their documentation. As I look over the list I am not satisfied with the work and then decide to list the organizations and the volunteers within the organizations as well as list the number of audio and video files as well as whether a transcript of the interview is also on file. I know this is more work but I feel that it would make more sense to present Dr. Manning with as much information on each volunteer as possible.

            I decide to use an outline format to accomplish my next step. I began to list the organizations and the volunteers within each. I counted all the audio files attached as well as any video files that might have accompanied the interview. This process is going to take me much longer than just listing everyone’s name and whether or not their informed consent or deed of gift was attached. I’m up for the new challenge that I have now imposed on myself; besides it gives me an excuse to listen to a few more audios.

No comments:

Post a Comment